Sunday

Seven

Days a week
Dinners to cook
Times to tell her I LOVE YOU
Hours of sleep
Promises to keep
Did I mention dinners to cook?

When you have not been given an end date but you know the end is near, it's the little things that show up in your dreams.

7 Dragonflies
following the sun as it sets
Trying to say goodbye
To people who just don't get
that what it is
is what it is.

I talk to her 7 times a week.
Shes lucky to hear from her daughter
7 times a year.
Poor little thing, she doesn't know
what she missed.

One day becomes every day
Every day becomes the one.

And I will sing seven songs of joy.

5 comments:

  1. One day becomes every day, Every day becomes the one.
    Interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seven days a week I love you for how much you care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have missed your posts so much!
    This is really intense when you listen to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:04 AM

    I am just incredibly pleased to see you back. You could have posted the blog equivalent of Metal Machine Music and I've have commented. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't believe I missed this. But I've been a little busy (Okay a lot). Very touching tribute. A few blanks to fill in, but not difficult ones.

    ReplyDelete